Sunday 24 February 2013

REVIEW - MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette

The Urban Decay Naked Palette is a HG for almost everyone who loves makeup, and while I do wish to own it one day I cannot justify paying $50 for it right now. I like how its all neutral and get to get you from day to night, but on most days I don't have time to apply eyeshadow and that's why I cannot justify it. Anyway there have been loads of other cheaper brands that have copied created similar palettes. Undressed is MUA version of UD Naked, this brand has been getting a lot of raves lately and a few months ago they were having a 35% off with free shipping. I ordered two palettes and some single eyeshadows.

Packing wise it's not that great, while it is very thin I have a feeling that if it falls it well break easily. It comes with a sponge tip applicator its crappy so just throw it away. Unlike the MUA Heaven and Earth, which just contains just shimmery shades, the Undressed palette has a mix of matte and shimmery shades.
The shimmery shades are quite pigmented, however the matte shades are very sheer and you will definitely need an eyeshadow primer for them to show up. I did not have any issues with fall out and none of the shades were chalky. This palette is great to throw in you makeup bag and you can easily change your eye makeup from day to night.

I have swatched them for you guys, I did not use any primer under these shadows.
First Row
You can see that shade 1, 3 and 5 are matte. I know that they don't show up but I did used them with primer and they were nice.
Second Row
 My favorites from this row are the first four shades.

I'm loving these palettes from MUA and they have satisfied my craving for the Naked palettes, for now. This palette would be great for anyone who is on a budget or just starting out with makeup.

Love,
Sakura
 


No comments:

Post a Comment