Tuesday 19 February 2013

G-market Haul #7

I'm back with yet another haul from G-market, but hold your horses this time round there is absolutely nothing for me. I had given my sister a few items from my SooRyeHan haul and she fell in love with them. Since G-market can be a bit intimidating at first glance, I helped her place her first order. She just ordered from one seller, so shipping did not take very long. But she did have to pay an extra 20, 000 Won ($19.00) once the package arrived at the G-market warehouse.


This Isa Knox set contains 2, 100mL sized toners and 2, 100mL sized emulsions. It also came with a 25mL Cream, 30mL eye cream,  100mL extra soothing cream and a 40mL ideal ringer astin C drop, an anti-aging serum that is supposedly 500 times more powerful than Vitamin E.

This SooRyeHan set has a full sized 140mL toner,130mL emulsion and 25mL cream, it also comes with travel size toner, emulsion and cream. It also has an eye cream, ginseng serum, 3 sheets masks and a fancy looking essential serum.


Overall, she was really happy with her order. I will update with her views on these sets once she has used them.

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment