Sunday 10 February 2013

Empties #5

This time I haven't gotten around to finishing as much products as last time. I have been really good in that I haven't opened any new products. I'm trying to finish everything that I have open right now. I can control myself when it comes to skin care because I like to completely finish the product and then open something new, but when it comes to body care products I just cannot do the same. I have about 5-6 bottles of body lotions open and they are all over the house, in the bathroom, bedroom, near my bed, near my desk, and on my dresser. I WILL finish them without opening another one. Anyway let's see what I finished this time.


Etude House Vitamin C O2 White Kit - Capsules 
This kit comes with 12 capsules and a serum, I finished the capsules and I loved them. I noticed the brightening effect and it did last for a few days after I had finished using them. But like all whitening/brightening products the effect is short lived.

Repurchase? No. While I did love it, I won't be repurchasing any time soon.

SK-II Skin Signature Cream - 80g
A lovely light, yet moisturizing cream. Did not leave any greasy residue on the face which is always great. I also noticed that my face was a lot smoother, radiant and plump. If it wasn't for the price tag I would have brought it over and over again.

Repurchase? No, not right now anyway.

Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream - 15mL
I did see an improvement with the fine lines around my eyes, but it took time. Really moisturizing can be a bit too rich to use during summer days. But other than that it is great.

Repurchase? Yes, already have.

It's Skin Prestige Serum D'escargot Face Serum - 40mL
This serum did nothing for me. It felt like I had just applied primer to my face, it does made my face feel very smooth when I apply it. But once it's washed off it's nothing and to me serums are not supposed to just sit on the skin they are meant to be the hard workers of my skincare regime.

Repurchase? No.


Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion - 236mL
I received this from a friend while I was on holiday. It smells so good and it lasts one the body. Its very moisturizing and a great thing during winter.

Repurchase?  No, just because I have a habit of trying different lotions.

Somang Keratin Silk Protein Hair Essence - 110mL
Makes my hair smooth, and a little be less frizzy. Nothing much to say about this. The Korean supermarket, next to my house sells the hair mask, I might try that one day.

Repurchase? No.

Eco Pure Body Polish with Almond Oil - 160g
A quick buy when I was at Priceline, some what good, clean ingredients. It's a clear gel with super tiny sugar particles and there weren't that much scrubbing particles in it. Also something about the scent masks me wanna gag.

Repurchase? No.

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment