Sunday 24 February 2013

MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette - REVIEW

I first heard about MUA and this eyeshadow palette from Pixiwoo, on YouTube. I checked the website and when I saw that they offer international shipping I was really happy. But I closed the browser without buying anything, and a few months later I checked again and this time they were having 35% off everything plus free shipping.

I really wanted to try out this palette and the undressed palette, which I will review later. The website crashed a few times and even when I did manage to get through and add what I wanted and pay for it. I never got a confirmation that my order went through, however the payment was withdrawn from my PayPal account. I contacted them and I was assured that was shipped out and told to wait 25-30 days. I waited and waited for about three months when I finely received it. Anyway, I'm really impressed with the items I got and today I will talk about the Heaven and Earth palette.

This palette has been compared to the Naked palette, I don't own it, yet, so I can't say anything about that. But this is a neutral palette that would be perfect for everyone. The eye shadows are pigmented and are really soft. All the shades are shimmery but some more than others. Packaging is nothing special its super light and thin, would fit in any makeup bag. It would have been better if it had a mirror.

I will let the photos speak for themselves, I did not use any eye primer on these swatches.
First Row
My favorites from the first row are the shades 3, 5 and 6. I love the 5th colour it's also the most pigmented one. 
Second Row
From the second row I like the shades 1, 3 and 5.

Overall, this is a great palette for those who like neutral colours, it's also great people starting out in makeup.

Recommend? Yes

Love,
Sakura     

No comments:

Post a Comment