Sunday 24 February 2013

Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Blush

Essence is consistently pushing out new limited edition products and the newest limited edition line is the Cherry Blossom Girl. In Australia I have only ever seen Essence sold at Target and Priceline, and the display is always neglected and most products have been opened. So I was browsing my local Priceline when I saw that the Essence display was looking clean and fresh, with a new mini display for the Cherry Blossom Girl products. The only thing that I wanted to try was the blush in Asian Sensation.


Amount: 9g
Made in: Poland
Price: $5.95
Purchase: Priceline, Target

Look how pretty it is. The packing is very plain and simple but at the same time it's very sturdy. It does not come with a mirror or brush, which I really glad that is doesn't. The powder is very tightly pressed which made swatching it with my fingers very hard. The first thought that came to mind was that is was not going to work out.
 But when I used it with a brush I was surprised at how nicely it applied. The blush contains two colours that you can you individually or blend together. 
Left to Right: Darker colour, Lighter colour, both colours blended
I can use the darker shade on it's own, but the lighter one is too light as a blush and just not right as a highlighter. But when you blend the two colours together, you get a beautiful coral-peachy colour. For the price I think it's great, get it while you can.

Love,
Sakura       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment