Saturday 26 January 2013

Big Sunscreen News for Australians

During a visit to my dermatologist late last year, she gave me some good news about sunscreens in Australia. I have always been big on sunscreens I wear them every single day, whether rain, hail or sunshine. I use them during winter and summer. But I had to always buy my sunscreens from overseas because in Australia the highest sunscreen available was 30+. I have freckles on my nose when I first came to Australia and the dermatologist said they were cause from the sun so the only thing I could do to stop them from getting darker was to wear sunscreen.

So now Australia have a new higher SPF range available locally. I have so far seen ads from both Neutrogena and Nivea. But I sure that more brands will be available soon. I have gone to a few shops around my area but I have still not seen these new sunscreens on the shelves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment