Friday 11 January 2013

Chosungah Raw Black Tonic - REVIEW

A few months ago black ingredients were very popular in Korean skin care products. I think it all started with the Chosungah Raw Black Bubble cleanser mask, which I have but not used yet.While searching for Chosunagh Raw on G-market one day, I saw this and while there wasn't a lot of English information the pictures were enough for me I guess. Let's get started.


Amount: 100mL
Made in: Korea
Price: 6 000 Won ($5.75)
Purchase: G-market  
Product Info: My guess on this is that it is a first serum, 
so this would be the first thing you apply after washing you face.
 Product Instruction: Gently pat the product onto you face.
Chosungah Raw Black Tonic
This cam packed in a 100mL bag with a little cap, not the best packaging to be fiddling with right after you wash your face. So I transferred it into an old Daal pump bottle. Let's talk about texture, when you pump the product out it is a gel but once you spread it turns into a very watery consistency. It is very fast absorbing and makes my face so hydrated and smooth. It is meant to be the first thing you apply to you face and this is what the Koreans call a patting essence.
Chosungah Raw has upgraded this and it now comes in a 200mL pump bottle.So it is more convenient to use.   
How to apply
I don't think it makes a huge difference to my face besides the hydrating effect but I just keep on hearing about the importance of applying your skincare 3 seconds after you wash your face. So with this product, and similar ones, you can afford to delay the process. 

Recommend? Only to those who have the time to add an extra step in there skin care routine. 

Repurchase? Not sure.
Love,
Sakura.

No comments:

Post a Comment