Saturday 19 January 2013

WotNot Face Wipes

I don't know how I came to find this brand but I did and at the right time too. WotNot are having a little promotion right now. You can try out their facial wipes for free all you have to do is send them your empty packet of facial wipes and they will send you a pack of WotNot wipes. You can also walk into and of the participating WotNot stockist and hand them in personally.   

I don't live close to any of the participating stores so I sent my in the mail. I sent them my empty  Australis 3 in 1 wipes, which were really crappy, in late November and I waited and waited. Until last week when I got an e-mail from a WotNot representative telling me that I have registered but they have still not received my package, so I informed her that I did send them. She was so kind and told to to just e-mail her my name and address and she will send them to me. I think that is great customer service. I got them on Friday and was so happy.  

This brand is all natural and when it comes to facial wipes most others just contain loads of chemicals, so to find a more natural kind is really refreshing.

        "Australian certified organic aloe vera, rosehip and sweet almond oils gently remove     
         impurities, make-up even waterproof mascara. Free from harsh drying chemicals."  

The promotion is still going on so go check it out at, www.aboutfacecampaign.com.au

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment