Sunday 20 January 2013

SaSa.com Haul


SaSa.com is my weakness, I just seem to find my self browsing the site and checking out the new stock and the clearance sections all the time. Recently, they were having free shipping if you purchase $19 or more. Which is great considering that shipping to Australia costs $6, if you spend more than $75 you get free shipping.

I was running low on haircare products so I thought I should buy some back ups. So this haul is basically just haircare products. I love to try out different shampoos and conditioners all the time, some people say that is bad and that we should stick to just one product. While others say that we should switch them to avoid product build up. I don't know which one to go by but I get bored of a product by the end, so I'm always trying new products.
imageimageimage  
imageimageimage
Order Date: 18/12/2012
Shipped Out: 20/12/2012
Received: 02/01/2013

I think shipping time is very reasonably, it would have gotten to me early if it wasn't for the holidays. I didn't take a photo but, SaSa.com sent my order in 5 small boxes and when I came back from work. I was like WOW what did order. But they just had about two items in each box, and filled to the brim with foam popcorn each item was wrapped in bubble wrap. So nothing was damaged at all, major brownie points for their packaging service.  Let's dig in.

LUX Crystal Diamond Shampoo & Conditioner - 450ml each
Contains hyaluronic acid, and Biyoeki essence, which penetrate deep into the hair core and fills up and repairs the dry hair, offer intensive nourishment and protection, gives you a smooth, super rich, and shiny hair.

Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner - 350ml
I just had a sniff of this and it smells so good can't wait to use it. It internally reconstructs hair and prevents split ends and breakage. With patented MICROMOISTURE Serum, the conditioner strengthens and nourishes hair from root to tip.

Dove Conditioner with Nourishing Oil - 350ml
Just like the one above it smells really nice. It contains coconut, almonds and sunflower extracts to keep hair soft and supple.

Kanebo ICHIKAMI Hair Care Set
This set is a great value for money, it has a full sized 100ml hair essence and sample sized shampoo and conditioner 40ml each. SaSa.com also had the hair essence listed by itself for $13.40 so this is really great. It contains ingredients that are well known since ancient Japan, combining pure Japanese herbal essences with rice bran for a hair care line that repairs and moisturizes damaged hair

Essential Rich Premier Treatment - 200ml
I have used this before and it's really good. This is meant to be used as a deep mask so I use it once a week and leave it on for about 5-10 minutes. Contains high concentration of milk and honey protein to help maintain a healthy shine. Recommended for very dry hair, plus it smells amazing.

Essential Rich Premier Shampoo & Conditioner - 200ml each
This brand goes out of stock so fast, so when I saw that it was available I was so thrilled. Ihave been wanting to try it out for a really long time. This range is recommended for those with very dary and damaged hair.

LUX Black Diamond Shampoo & Conditioner - 450ml each
 Aimed at damaged, dyed and curled hair. I have some what damged hair I used to be addicted to hair straightening irons. It claims to have two times Pico Amino Acid, which is 1000 times smaller than Nano.

Essential Nuance Airy Conditioner - 200ml
This also has the milk and honey protein thingy, I just opened the cap to smell it really nice. I did order the shampoo but SaSa.com had to cancel it because they ran out of stock.

Shiseido Ma Cheire Repair Essence Oil - 60ml
This line has been out for a really long time but SaSa just started carrying it. It has been really popular because it goes out of stock so fast. A  light-weight texture hair essence oil that provides deep penetration and nourishment to the core of hair.

Sasatinnie Ultimate Deep Repair Wheat Protein Hair Mask - 225ml
This is SaSa's own brand, it had a 30% off plus it had so many great reviews so I thought I should try it out. Enriched with hydrolyzed wheat protein, it penetrates deep and intensely repairs hair follicles, revitalize your hair while eliminating tangles.

Dove Energize Body Wash - 200ml
This was priced at just 50 cents I was really surprised so I ordered five. It smells really fresh and uplifting. *UPDATE* It seems that they had an error with the price and it is now selling at $1.50.

Belle Madame Strawberry Hair Curlers - Pack of 6
These look really cute, they are meant to be worn when the hair is still damp. So a great alternative to hot hair curlers. I brought 3 packettes because I don't think 6 rollers would be enough for my hair.

Simple Face Masks
These were on special for $1.50 for two. Why not I cannot say no to face masks.

Sasatinne Snake Revitalizing Face Mask
These were on special too buy four get 30% off.

Kai Compact Razors
Foldable razors, these types are really good for trimming eyebrows.

Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer
Nothing new but I just wanted to try it out. It's oil and fragrance free plus it is highly recommended by the popular Taiwan Beauty Magazine “Queen”.

Sorry about the long post. Keep an eye out for  upcoming reviews.

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment