Friday 4 January 2013

Empties #4

There is no better way to start the new year, than to have a basket of empties to throw out. I have finished so much products that have been laying around my room and my bathroom basket. I'm trying to use up as much as I can because we will be renovating the bathroom soon and also I will be changing my bedroom also. So I want to finish any open products just to make the moving process easier.   
cakeAvon Soft Musk Perfume Skin Softener - 150g
A nice light perfume body lotion. The fragrance is very light and powdery but does not last very long. It's nicely moisturizes the body nothing too amazing. 
Repurchase? No

cakeNip + Fab Multi Fix Oil - 100mL
Got this from ASOS it's one of those 'blink and you will miss it' deals. It was a 3 pack 100mL oils for the price of one with free shipping. This promises a lot and they claim that you can use it on your hair, face and body. Tired them all but I found that I liked it better on the body. A nice pleasent fresh scent, and very moisturizing but does not leave you feeling all greasy. 
Repurchase? Yes

cakeJergens Soothing Aloe Relief Body Lotion - 100mL   
A very light lotion that provides enough moisture for my hands. I had this next to my computer so I really enjoyed it. It has a really nice fresh scent. A funny fact on the tube it says made in Australia, but I have never seen Jergens sold here at all. 
Repurchase? While I did enjoy it I like trying out new hand creams all the time.
cake Suisse Programme Cellular Revitalizing Toner - 200mL
A lovely toner, moisturizing, absorbs really fast and smells very nice. A great toner for all skin types, I have never been amazed by a toner so much before.
Repurchase? Yes

cakeSooRyeHan Boyun Extra Moisturizing Toner - 140mL
A beautifully packaged toner that is so totally hard o throw away. It is a thicker kind of toner but it still absorbs very nicely into the skin. A pleasant scent and has done good things to my face.
Repurchase? No, this was part of a set and I still have a smaller sized version to finish.

cakeSooRyeHan Boyun Extra Moisturizing Emulsion - 130mL
This is a very thick emulsion so thick that is boarders on the cream type. Definitely for dry skin types, it's very moisturizing and not greasy whatsoever considering it was so thick. I did have a problem with the packaging as it was just so hard to get the product out of the bottle. I wish they would have added a pump it would have made life so much easier.
Repurchase? No, this was part of a set and I still have a smaller sized version to finish.
 
cakeNaruko Narcissus Total Defense Fundamental Serum - 30mL
A great first serum, it layers on nicely and helps other serums to work more efficiently. It has a very calming fragrance. It has been discontinued and I have yet to find another product to replace it with.
Repurchase? Sadly it's not available anymore, I have two more back up left :(

cakeIt's Skin Power 10 Formula YE Effector - 30mL
This Power 10 serums are a bes seller for the It's Skin line and I frankly don't know why. This has done nothing for me at all. It promises to help with anti-againg but you get what you pay for. I would save my $5.00 for something better within that price range.
Repurchase? No

cakeCaudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme - 40mL
A nice light moisturizer perfect for summer time. Not greasy and moisturizes OK I guess nothing special. While I do like the effect I don't think it was worth the money, there are a lot better moisturizer out there.
Repurchase? No
cakeIsa Knox Wrinkle Decline MX 280 - 30mL
A targeted anti-aging cream, it came as a gift with one of the skincare sets that brought from G-market. I have a few fine lines around my eyes but not wrinkles any where else, I have been using this on my eye area, forehead, around the mouth and on my neck. I have not noticed and difference. but it's nice to be using a product to prevent/slow down the aging process. I have no idea what the 280 stands for.       
Repurchase? No 

cakeMary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel - 11g
Pop this in the fridge during summer and apply in the morning and night time for a really nice soothing effect. It can even be used as an eye mask, I would recommend using at night only as I believe that it does not sit well with concealer.  
Repurchase? Yes

cakeNaruko Narcissus Total Defense Eye Essence Cream - 15g
Claims to provide anti-aging, nothing at all it is a nice light cream that you can apply other thick creams in top of it without having anything ball up. A very light but pleasent scent very calming this Narcissus range.
Repurchase? No

cakeQueen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub - 170g 
My aunty sent this with some other skincare products from America, because we don't have Queen Helene products here in Australia. A typical abrasive scrub, it smells very minty and does a nice job at removing dead skin while leaving my face very soft. Its not that different from the St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
Repurchase? No, just because it's not available in Australia.
 
 cakeThe Saem Chaga Liposome Boosting Toner & Emulsion - Samples
I got a few of these when I ordered some products from The Saem G-market shop. They are are really handy to throw into you handbag. I had them in my gym bag a nice way to keep your skin moisturized when you wash your face after a workout.
TONER- Very watery but very moisturizing.
EMULSION- A nice thick emulsion that was a pain to get out of this tiny little sample bottle.
Buy Full Size? No

cakeLaneige Water Sleeping Pack EX - 20mL (Sample)  
I received this when I purchased something from an online shop. It is a very decent sample it lasted me for a week. It's a sleeping mask that you apply on top of all your skincare. I really like this is makes my skin so super soft in the morning, no wonder this has been one of Laneige's top sellers for a really long time.
Buy Full Size? Yes

cakeEmu Oil Moisturizing Eye Cream - 25mL
A nice not fuss cream does what it claims and that is to moisturize. I used this during winter and I really liked it. It comes in a little metal tin and only cost me $12.00.
Repurchase? Maybe
  
cakeMirenesse Easy Eye Liner & Shadow Duet - 0.5g
Purchased when Mireness was having an offer to try out a full sized product for free you just had to pay $2 for shipping. While most were a not that great, for $2 this is a great eye liner. One side has a brush that you can draw your eyeliner and the other side has a sponge tip so you can smudge it out. Great for going out as you only need out product. I didn't like it that much because I felt like it would would every where.
Repurchase? No   

cakeMirenesse Emulsion Pact Foundation - 13g Refill
Another free trial offer. This product is made in Korea cool right. Anyway this is a cream foundation which means full coverage, having used BB creams from the past 3-4 years I kinda don't like full coverage and more. 
Repurchase? No

cakeMary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation - 29mL
A nice light weight foundation that provided medium coverage. I got this from a friend when I was just starting to get into make up. I was really nice did not break me out or anything, and I really liked the finished look that this foundation provided. At the time I really hated my freckles and would use this to cover them. I have now came to appreciate them, because I know that they will never go away, and I can happily wear BB creams.
Repurchase? No

cakeSmashbox Bionic Mascara Black Violet - 7.7g
This was part of a set that I brought a long time ago. This mascara has a purple tone to it but its hardly visibly. It's applied nicely no clumps, but did not provide any lengthening or voluminous. I have had this for a really long time and while I did use it when it was still fresh, I stopped using it and it sunk to the bottom of my drawer and when  just opened it again it's not dry. But Im going to throw it out because it's has passed six months. 
Repurchase? No

cakeAvon Super Full Mascara 
I got this from my sister and I really like Avon mascaras this one has small rubber bristles. It does make my eyelashes look really full. It is a little hard to remove but I do like the effect so I can handle that.
Repurchase? Yes  
Sorry that this post was a little too long but I'm glad to have finished these off and to have a near empty bathroom basket. I have put my self on a ban to not open and more new body moisturizers until I finish the ones that are already opened. 

Gif,
Sakura 

No comments:

Post a Comment