Wednesday 9 October 2013

Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Ultra Moisture Lotion

I'm back again, and this time I'm reviewing the Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Ultra Moisture Lotion. I did an over view on the whole line a few posts ago, here. Before I begin, my skin type is very dry and during winter my skin gets very very dry and has an almost tight feeling. I also tend to suffer from dry patches on my cheeks and around my mouth area.

I have a huge passion for skincare and I go through products like crazy, while I do tend to love and enjoy what I use. I just don't seem to repurchase, mostly because I'm a very curious person and I just love trying out new brands and products.

The set that I brought came with full sized items, but the LG G-market store does have a set with a smaller sized bottles. This lotion is 170ml and comes in a heavy glass bottle. Isa Knox, you get extra brownie points for the pretty, yet grown up, packing.
 The lotion is a milky white colour, and it is on the thicker side like most Asian lotions are. It absorbs very nicely in the skin without leaving any sticky residue. My face instantly feels moisturized and smooth to the touch.  
The pamphlet says to apply with a cotton pad, but I find that applying without the pad much better. Because it is thicker the cotton pad just absorbs all the product. I apply this in a patting motion. I have been using this for the past two and a half months as part of my morning and night routine. It did a marvelous job of keeping my face well moisturized and hydrated during the colder months.

Recommend? Yes, especially for those with dry skin types.

Love,
Sakura       

No comments:

Post a Comment