Tuesday 22 October 2013

Cherry Culture Haul

I just could not resist a 40% off sale on Cherry Culture. The first make up items that I every brought were from that site, hello NYX lipstick and lipglosses. They now sell Beauty Blender and China Glaze! Yes, I brought the Beauty Blender and China Glaze nail polish at an unbelievable price.
Order Placed on the: 24/09/2013
Shipped on the: 26/09/2013
Arrived on the: 16/10/2013

When I placed the order I picked the shipping with the tracking option, and it stated that it should arrive with 10 days. Mine took 20 days to arrive and I was really worried, but it did arrive and I'm relieved. I do feel a bit cheated that I paid extra for that shipping option.
Everything came so neatly packaged. They were all so tightly wrapped in paper mesh and tissue paper. When I unwrapped them the wrapping was almost two meters in length. Everything arrived safe, with no broken nail polish bottles. I was really worried about that the most.
Looking at what I bought, I actually didn't go that mental mostly because I didn't have much money in my bank card :( I bought two packs of the Beauty Blender sponges, one for me and the other for my sister. I also bought ten China Glaze nail polishes. 

Overall, I'm really glad with Cherry Culture and I would repurchase from the site again.

If you would like I can swatch the nail polishes for you. Leave me a comment if you would like that?

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment