Wednesday 23 October 2013

Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Ulta Moisture Emulsion

I have been on a mission to review the Isa Knox MX-II Platinum line, you can check out my previous posts here and here. Today I will be reviewing the emulsion.
The MX-II Platinum Ultra Moisture Emulsion is the third step in my skincare routine. I apply it right after my serum. I comes in a heavy glass bottle and it comes with a pump, when I first opened the packaging I was so happy to see that.

This emulsion is very thick, so the added pump make life so much easier. No more banging the bottle on my palm to get the product out. The bottle is a 120ml which is great.
This has to be the thickest emulsion that I have ever used. If my skin type wasn't very dry I would just use this. During the winter this entire line was just so moisturizing beyond belief. While it was thick it did sink into the skin without leaving any sticky residue on my face. When applying this emulsion I used a patting motion and I did notice that it took a while to be fully absorbed. But the way it moisturized my face is totally worth the wait. It gave my face a nice dewy look and I don't have a dewy glow to my face during winter. I didn't notice any of the anti-aging effects that this line promised, but to be honest I didn't really mind.

Recommend? Yes, especially for those with dry skin types.

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment