Tuesday 8 October 2013

Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Skincare Line

If you know me, you would know that I have a huge passion for skincare. I just love taking care of my skin. I also spend almost all of my earnings on skincare. My parents say I have an addiction because I cannot control myself from doing this. Anyway, let's get back on track. I have been using this skincare line from Isa Knox and I wanted to do a little over view on the line. I will then review each item individually.

Isa Knox is a Korean skincare brand and is part of the LG group. I bought this from G-market when the LG store was having a huge sale on almost all of their skincare sets. The site still has a few sets that are still on sale. The set came with a toner, emulsion, cream and eye cream. Plus it had deluxe samples of the same line, which you can use for travel or keep in your bag. I used mine to test if my skin is allergic to it.

I was a little confused because last year I had used another Isa Knox set with the same name expect it was in gold packing. This line is a light, baby pink packing. On the note of packing it's so pretty, the toner and emulsion are both glass and the cream is plastic. They are very bulky and not very travel friendly, but they do look very nice on any vanity table.

The MX-II Platinum line contains some very beneficial ingredients, like pro-vitamin B5, Prodew 400, pine tree sprout extract and sericin.
  • Pro-vitamin B5 stabilizes the skin barrier and reduces the amount of water lost through the skin.
  • Prodew 400 is a highly effective moisturizer formulated with eight essential amino acids.
  • Pine Tree Sprout Extract an eco-friendly ingredient that keeps the skin healthy and well moisturized. 
  • Sericin is a refined form of silk, it contains 18 kinds of amino acids that work to soften and moisturize dry skin.   
As you can tell this line is designed for those with dry skin. I used this line during the winter and my skin never looked better. It felt well moisturized with not sight of dry patches at all. Overall, I'm very impressed with the line. I will be reviewing each item individually soon.

Love,
Sakura


No comments:

Post a Comment