Wednesday 31 July 2013

Priceline 40% off Sale

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I have been super busy with uni and I still have 3 essays due :`(
Priceline had a massive 40% off all skincare, which is a big deal in Australia because everything is so much more expensive in Australia. I popped into my local Priceline on my way to uni and since it was just 9.30am the store was really clean and well stocked. I headed to the Indeed Labs. section first and grabbed two packets of the Hydraluron.
I have also been wanting to try out the Trilogy Rosehip Oil, I have heard so many good things about it plus it's organic. I also grabbed two facial oils from Sanctuary Spa the Firming Youth Serum and the Lipid Recovery Facial Oil and the Hot Sugar Scrub also from Sanctuary Spa. I also walked past the Nude by Nature section and noticed that their Papaw ointment was also on sale. I checked the ingredients list and there was no mineral oils in it.

Comment and tell me what did you purchase from the Priceline sale?

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment