Sunday 21 July 2013

Beyond Phyto White Ultimate Cream

Beyond is LG's natural plant based line, their Phyto White Ultimate Cream won the Allure Korea Best Beauty Products of 2011. The cream won in the whitening category in both the Allure Korea List and the Get it Beauty Awards. All of Beyond's products are dermatologically tested, contain no chemical preservatives, no chemical colourants, don't test on animals, produced in an eco beauty lab and has recyclable packaging.
Whitening can be a really tough topic and we a bombarded with whitening products and they can be very misleading. We must understand that most products which are available in shops are not strong enough to actually whiten the skin! I know this because I have tired hundreds of whitening products and have never seen any lasting effect.

The Beyond Phyto White Ultimate line uses the anti-kinesin therapy and eleven ingredients extracted from natural plants that make the skin brighter and whiter. It is suggested that all whitening products should be used during the night because they are sensitive to UV lights. I have been using this cream every night for the past two months and while I have not noticed any 'whitening' effects I have noticed that my face looks brighter when I use this cream. It has not lightened my freckles or anything like that, but I do enjoy the brightening effects.
The texture is very light, even lighter than most Korean emulsions, but it is very moisturizing. I wanted to use this during winter because the sun wouldn't be as strong and then I can be sure if it really does whitening the the skin. When I first opened the glass jar, I noticed how light the cream felt and thought that it would not be moisturizing enough for my dry skin. But I was wrong it's very moisturizing. It absorbs quickly without leaving any sticky residue and doesn't have a very strong fragrance. Overall, I did notice some brightening effects and it did not break me out.

Recommend? Yes, just don't expect any whitening effects.

Repurchase? Not likely, only because I have already have many others to try out.

Have you tired any whitening products that did work for you? Please comment and let me know what they are, because I love trying out new products.

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment