Friday 5 July 2013

Etude House - Look at my Nails

I just wanted to quickly get this post out, because Etude House are having a sale and these are really cheap. Just last year I had less than ten nail polishes, I just wasn't that into nail polish. The reason is, my nails have always been weak and brittle and also I had no patience for the polish to dry! Fast forward to now and I have two trays of nail polish, I have brought fast drying top coats and now I enjoy painting my nails.



These area part of the Look at my Nails and they are by no way unique in colour but since I'm just starting out they really appealed to me. The range has six colours, I bought four and they are all creams with no hint of any shimmer at all. They are only 7ml, but hey they cost less than $2 and that without at sale, I got mine for .69 cents so I not complaining at all. I used three coats in all the swatches, but honestly besides PK001, two coats would have been enough. I'm not good at describing colours and all but these swatches are true to the end result. 
PK 001 - Cherry Blossom Syrup
OR 202 - Grapefruit Syrup
BE 102 - Maple Syrup
BE 101 - Choco Syrup
 The formula is really easy to work with, I also found that they did dry quite fast so that's a plus for me. The brush is the flat type and I should have taken a photo of it and I will but for now that's all.

Love,
Sakura 

No comments:

Post a Comment