Tuesday 4 December 2012

Empties #3

I cannot believe how fast November went by, we are nearing the end of another year. Time really does fly. Anyway, this month I have quite a few empties to show you. I have been going through my products and trying to use them up. Let's dig in. 
 
 
Kuan Yuan Lian-White Mask 25mL x 10
Great masks, they were moisturizing I don't know if they really do 'whiting' the skin. But after using them my face does have a slight glow to it. I did enjoy using it, but I would repurchase it just because I love trying out new masks.

Repurchase?  No

Love More- French Provence Nighttime Whitening Mask 25mL x 5
I got these from Bonjourhk.com they were selling them for just $2.00 a box so I got two. I loved the 'brightening' effect of this mask, but I really disliked the sheet. It was so thick that I actually had to lay down so that it won't fall off my face.

Repurchase? No

Naruko - Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Whitening Night Gelly- 60mL
I might be a bit bias because I love my Naruko Night Gellies, I have tried a lot of them and they really do keep your face will moisturized throughout the night. This one claims to whitening the skin, if I use this at night I would wake up to baby soft glowing skin. But if I forget to use it the next night then nothing happens. So the 'whitening' effect it not permanent, I would actually say that this brightens the skin for a healthy glow.  

Repurchase? Yes
  

Lucido-L Designing Whip Hair Foam- Silky Straight- 150g
 A foaming hair straightening product, does not make my hair stiff like the days when mousse was cool. But I have naturally wavey hair and this would be a lot better for people with naturally straight hair. Because when I used this and then straightened my hair it left brown residue on the side of my hair straightener. 

Repurchase? No

Shiseido Super Mild- Hair & Scalp Mask- 200g 
A thick hair treatment that is meant for deep miniaturization. I have been using this as a weekly deep conditioner. I makes my hair so soft and controls frizzeness so well. It has a faint minty scent, which is nice and refreshing. The only down side is that it's really hard to find online. 

Repurchase? Yes   

Natural Look Hair Food- Static Free FM- 50mL
My sister got this for me a long time ago. It's a really thick serum that you use can use alone oe after straightening your hair. You only need the a very small amount, which is why this has lasted for such a long time. Also this is really strongly scented, to me it smells like fruit I really like it and the scent does linger on for quite a while.

Repurchase? Yes, if I can find where it's sold at.

Skin White Whitening Hand & Dody Lotion SPF20- 200mL
I have no idea where this lotion came from but it was in my body care basket in the bathroom and it was half empty. Its very thick, so you will need to work harder for it to sink into the skin. I did not enjoy the scent at all and I'm thinking it's mostly the sunscreen that I smelling. No visibly whitening effect even through I have been using this for he past one and a half month.

Repurchase? No

Dove Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Moisturizing Cream- 40g
My HG deodorant it is really gentle on the skin. It does leave slight white marks if you are wearing black clothing. But I have tried many others and I always keep on coming back to this. Funny enough, I find this quite hard to buy at the supermarket. I often see it out of stock for months and even thought that they have discontinued it. So now when I see it available I would buy two at a time, I know crazy right but us girls do that. I just love the Dove smell of this.

Repurchase? Yes
 
  SooRyeHan Red Ginseng Juice Essence - 40mL
A gel type of serum that is heavily scented of ginseng. It was good for morning skincare routine but not good enough for night time. Did not see and visible results of any anti-aging.  

Repurchase? No

Hada Labo SHIROJYUN Arbutin Whitening Essence - 170mL
A lovely light yet so moisturizing toner. You only need a small amount to see the effect of miniaturization. Its very watery and your skin with absorb it so quick. I have been using this for the past two months and I have not seen any whitening effect what so ever. Tip, you can use this as a DIY mask, like the Japanese cotton mask.

Repurchase? Maybe   
Naruko Lupin Anti-Wrinkle Firming Cleanser - 100mL
 A clear cleansing gel that claims to remove make up and excess oils and keep the skin hydrated and radiant. While I loved the Naruko Lupin line, this cleanser was not worth the money. It does not remove make up, and the only make up that I usually wear is mascara and it wasn't even waterproof. I would say it's more suited as a gentle cleanser. The only good point is that the scent is so heavenly.

Repurchase? No

Holika Holika Daily Garden Acerora Cleansing Foam - 120mL
A fruity scent cleanser that makes mountains of foam with the just a pea size amount. This would be more suited for very oily skin. But I like to use this as a deep cleanser once a  week, I use this with a foaming net and you get lots of foam that is very stiff and holds it shape. It was so cheap and when I got it from G-market Holika Holika were having a 30% off so it was even cheaper.

Repurchase? No

  Luview Lemon Blam Bubble Cleansing Foam - 120ml
A hypoallergenic cleanser which creates super fine bubbles area help to deeply cleanse inside of the pores. Again this would be more suited for oilier skin, but I like to deep cleanse my face every now and then. This gives you the squeaky clean feeling if you like that.

Repurchase? No, I have two more back ups I think.
    
  Embroylisse Lait-Creme Concentrate - 75mL
This cream was the talk of the beauty blogging world a few years ago, everyone was talking about how great this cream was and because I couldn't get my hands on it. I just had to have it, I searched high and low and finally I found that Cosme-de was selling them for half price so I quickly grabbed two. All I can say is that I tired it and I love it especially for winter in the mornings it makes the perfect make-up base.

Repurchase? Yes, but I do have one more back up.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Preparation Scrub - 100mL
I don't know how I got this because it came as part of a tanning set, which I never buy so I must mean I have received it from someone. I have thrown away the tanning cream and have been using this for the past four weeks. Nothing spacial about it, it does foam up but then you can't feel the scrubbing particles at all.  

Repurchase? No

Avon Treselle Silver Perfume - 50mL
My friend used to be an Avon representative so she would always get great deals and this was one of them. I think I got it for just $5.00 and I really do like it. It's very fresh and summery and I have enjoyed using it.

Repurchase? No

Avon Little Black Dress - 50mL
Again one of those deals and this perfume is more sophisticated but not too old ladyish. I really don't know how to describe perfume, but I liked this a lot.

Repurchase? No, just because I like to try out new perfumes and I have a lot to finish off.
     

Avon Super Shock Mascara 
It's one one those really big wands with plastic bristles. When I first opened this I was so shocked at how big the wand was and it took me some time to get used to it. I like the results and it does not make my eye lashes stiff, but the mascara starts to smell really bad after you use it for a month.

Repurchase? Maybe   

Talika Lipocils Eye Lash Conditioning Gel - 10mL 
It claimed to help with growing your eye lashes. I cannot say that it has made a dramatic difference because I did not use it on a regular basis and also I did not do any before and after shots of my eye lashes. This was brought a really long time ago before I started this blog which is why I did not do any follow ups with this.

Repurchase? No

  Hada Riki Shiwa to Rich Eye Contour Cream - 20g
A medical smelling eye cream that nicely moisturizes. But I just could not stand the smell it's just way too strong. I had to force my self to finish it.

Repurchase? No

Essence Stay Natural Concealer     
A nice cheap and effect concealer that helps to brighten my under eyes. It does crease so do apply with a light hand.

Repurchase? Yes
      
I feel so proud of my self for doing this *pat on back*. Sorry if this post was too long.

Love,
Sakura   

No comments:

Post a Comment