Tuesday 2 April 2013

Empties #6

I didn't do a empties post last month because I just didn't finish anything, but not to worry I have gone through a number of products this month. Let's get diggin'.

Dove Energize Body Wash - 200ml
A very cheap buy, does the job. Just your ordinary shower gel.

Repurchase? No, I have another four bottles.

Redwin Coal Tar Shampoo - 250ml
I don't know how this ended up in the shower basket, but it did nothing for me.

Repurchase? No

Neal & Wolf Smoothing Blow-dry  Balm - 200ml
I love this not only for the long lasting scent but for how it leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth. I have used while blow drying my hair and also just on it's own and I love it both ways.

Repurchase? Already have
The Saem Cotton Pads - Sample
This was part of the samples that I got with my The Saem purchase from G-market. Just simple cotton pads. 

Repurchase? No

Mary Kay Customized Skin Care Freshener - 150ml
I think this was part of my first skin care sets, I did not finish it because I was just too lazy to worry about skin care back then. This has been setting in my bathroom cabinet for the longest time, so out it goes.

Repurchase? No

Haruhada Collagen Cleansing Water - 500ml
While I would love to try the Bioderma micellar water, the price tag it just too much. So I picked tis while browsing SaSa.com and I'm happy with the results. It's very gentle yet removes most of my eye makeup.

Repurchase? Yes
Naruko Tea Tree Oil Out Acne Clay Cleanser - 120ml
A double action product that can be used as a cleanser or as a mask. I only use it when I feel a pimple is about to form. If you have dry skin like me do not use as an everyday cleanser as it will be too drying.

Repurchase? Already have

Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Foaming Wash - 120ml
A very thick paste like cleanser that does not foam up too crazy. I used this mainly as my morning cleanser. 

Repurchase?  I think I have another tube of this in my back-ups.
 
Naruko Tea Tree Oil Out Peeling Gel - 120ml
This took me so long to finish because I only use it when I want a very gentle scrub. It has a very strong tea tree scent, which I don't mind, and chunks of tea leaves which I found did not do anything for my skin. Overall, an OK product.

Repurchase?  Again I think there is another tube laying around.

Naruko Marjoram and Lavender Brightening Peeling Gel - 120ml
It does have a slight brightening effect but it has a really really strong scent, it's not chemically because it just seems like it herbal. I admit it is a turn off.

Repurchase? After I finish the tube I have I won't buy again.
Vichy Liftactive Night - 50ml 
I did enjoy using this, a little goes a long way. I did see a difference my face felt smoother and plump in the mornings.

Repurchase? No, just because it's not readily available.

Vichy Liftactive Day dry to very dry skin - 50ml
Kept my face well moisturized without feeling all clogged up and sticky during the day. I even used it during summer and I still felt nice to wear.

Repurchase?  No, because I have other day cream that I would like to try out. 

Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Night Eye Gelly - 30ml
I love this it keeps my eye area well moisturized and soft. Plus it has a very soothing scent.

Repurchase? Already have
Alpha Keri Moisturising Lotion - Sample
Simple hydrating body lotion. I received this while shopping at a local pharmacy, It's OK but I like my body lotions to be scented.    

Mizon All in one Snail Healing Cream - Sample
A light weight moisturizer did not notice any thing special but the sample was very small to be able to notice anything right away. 
    
Chosungah Raw Black Bubble  Cleanser - Sample
A very cool cleanser, it's black in colour and it bubbles. Makes cleansing very fun.    

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment