Tuesday 26 March 2013

REVIEW - L'oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss

Lip gloss is probably what all of started with. It was also what I started with too and I remember felling so much pettier when I applied. Then I started to get more interested with cosmetics and moved onto lipsticks, they dried my lips out and so now I'm in love with the whole hybrid lipstick/lip balm. I last time I purchased lip gloss was maybe 3-4 years ago. So I have decided to try them again.
L-R: Watermelon Crush, Peach Fuzz, Violet Attitude, Really Rose

L'oreal's Colour Riche Le Gloss is infused with ultra-hydrating Omega 3, protective Vitamin E, and Argan Oil for our richest shine experience yet. These have been released for such a long time but correct me if I'm wrong but I have never seen these sold here in Australia. I brought these from Ultra and used a forwarding company to ship them to me. They come in 16 shades and were on sale at the time I purchased them. You won't believe the price just $2.00 each and were on a buy one get on 50% offer.
Packing is simple and functional which is good for me. Although the gold parts of the tube do scratch and for me that ruins the whole look of the tube. I brought four shades and overall I like them all. I prefer my lip glosses without any shimmers at all. I did search for swatches and reviews but still ended up with a shimmery lip gloss. Anyway, these have a really yummy caramel scent but once you apply it you really can't smell it. They also have kinda sweet taste to them too. 
Watermelon Crush
 Watermelon crush looks neon hot pink in the tube and even when swatched on the hand. But thankfully it's not like that when applied to the lips. It's very sheer and wearable, thank god. This a cream finish with no shimmer at all.
Peach Fuzz
Peach Fuzz also looks very scary in the tube, but once applied is looks really nice. This is a simple peachy, coral that would look great on nearly everyone. You can never go wrong with this shade. This is a cream with no shimmer also.
Really Rose
I was expecting this to be really pigmented but it's just a my lips but better. Its a rich rosy colour, cream with no shimmer.
Violet Attitude
Violet Attitude is actually much more pigmented than it looks in this photo, it's also more of a pink than a violet colour. It does contain shimmer but I still kinda like to wear it.

Overall, these are amazing if you prefer lip glosses with little pigmentation. They are smooth, have a light feeling and are not overly sticky. Lips are left feeling well moisturized and plump looking. They are not long lasting and you will need to reapply during the day.
 
Recommend? If you can get you hands on these them do try them out, but if you can't then don't go all crazy because for me they are just okay.

Repurchase? No, because they are nothing special and also they are not sold here.

Love,
Sakura

     

No comments:

Post a Comment