Tuesday 2 April 2013

HAUL - SaSa.com

SaSa.com is my weakness every time I try to limit my self I also end up getting something from them. Last week they had a free shipping promotion, just spend $29 or more. I had a few items on my mind so I thought why not.

Well, let's just say that I spent more than $29 and actually didn't need the free shipping code. What can I do, SaSa always seems to have just what I need want at a really good price. Shipping has improved a lot since the early days and I received my a week later. Which is good considering that it's free shipping.

Now to what I brought, nothing too adventurous just everyday basics. I brought four boxes of the Kao Steam eye masks in unscented, chamomile, rose and eucalyptus they were on special for about $5.00 a box. Three sunscreens since I was runny low, I got a Nivea Sun Whitening Daily Face Fluid SPF 50, Haruhada UV Skin Milk SPF 50 and Shiseido Hada Senka Mineral UV Gel SPF 50. I also brought three Konjac sponges and a pack of DIY mask sheets.

Comment on what you would like me to review?

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment