Thursday 29 November 2012

E.L.F Custom Eyeshadow- REVIEW

This is part of the order that I brought from the Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F) American website. They were having a 50% off everything for eyes. I have heard some good review about these eyeshadows and the build your own idea is really cute. I brought 16 eyeshadows and four custom compacts. I don't have any other eyeshadows besides my 88 and 120 eyeshadow palettes.   
 
E.L.F Essentials Custom Compact with Mirror 
This is a cute and sturdy compact that holds four of the E.L.F Custom eyeshadows. It's is magnetic and have a full mirror which is always handy. These compacts only come in one colour and are really slim so they are great for traveling.
I have swatched these for you girls and I first swatched them bare and then with an eye primer.
I used the Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer, which is really good.

   
The eye shadows are very soft and nicely pigmented. There is some fall out but nothing
too crazy. I would recommend using an eye primer as it would make them 
long-lasting and more vivid.
No primer
 

No Primer
I know that these colours don't necessarily go together, but I think if I don't 
apply the teal and navy on the same look they would/could work out. The teal and navy
 are the most  pigmented. Also the Teal is so soft that while swatching it the eye embossing
was almost gone. Also the Taupe colour is really gorgeous and my favorite colour out of these. 
   

No Primer
 These colours are really up my ally and I have been reaching for this compact alot more
than the others. Also Wisteria is not that frosted, it is more lilac.
 

No Primer
 Again this is also another great everyday colours. These colours are really
pigmented even without a primer. 
 
These palettes were a real bargain costing me only $2.50 each. 
If your just starting out with make, or on a budget these would be great
for you. I really like them and would definitely recommend them to others.

Prices
USA $1.00
Australia $2.99 with only 6 colours available 

I used a forwarding company to ship them to me and really I got four eyeshadows 
and a compact with shipping and it cost me less than one eyeshadow at the price of an
Australia eyeshadow.


Love,
Sakura  

No comments:

Post a Comment