Tuesday 14 May 2013

REVIEW - Chosungah Luna Blending Cheek

Part of the Chosungah Luna Petit Peach collection is the Blending Cheek, which is a cream blush. The Petit Peach Collection is about the 'baby' face look, which is a very cute look if done right. But I do think that the whole collection is very easy and safe to play around with. The colllection comes with only one shade of blusher and this is it.
The Blending Cheek has a very similar texture and fragrance to the Blending Foundation. Just like the name of the collection states the colour is very peachy pink. I found that this blush is very build able and dries to an almost powdery but still maintaining a healthy glow. Staying power is pretty good for a cream blusher.
I use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush to apply it and it gives me a light flush of colour. This shade is very wearable and would suite a lot of skin tones. Sometimes I like to use this as a base to apply another blush on top of it.

Recommend? No, I think this a very typical colour that you can find much more easily. I would give it a miss.

Repurchase? No, this is a pretty big blush and I have never finished a blush in my life.

Love,
Sakura  

No comments:

Post a Comment