Friday 3 May 2013

HAUL: CherryCulture.com

When I first started getting into make up, I remember that NYX was a huge hit in the beauty world. Youtube gurus were raving about the NYX round lipsticks and how great they were and how cheap they are, but since NYX is not sold in Australia I 'stumbled' onto Cherry Culture.com. Oh man I was in beauty heaven, back then I was fresh out of high school and about to entry uni with no job so imagine my surprise when I saw how affordable everything was. Over a year I collected more NYX lipsticks then I would every need, they were always on sale for $1 or less and I swear to God the shipping was so much more cheaper.

Long story short I haven't made a purchase from Cherry Culture.com in about three years, I also haven't been checking out their website, but I was still receiving e-mails from them. Two weeks ago they were having a 25% off all Beauty Blender! Since when did Cherry Culture start carrying Beauty Blenders, but hey 25% off is a pretty good deal. I know that I'm really late on the whole Beauty Blender band wagon, but I never justified the price for a sponge. I took advantage of that discount and when ahead, to my amazement they also carry China Glaze nail polish. Now I don't know whats wrong with me, but I have been buying nail polish a lot these few days.
I placed my order on the 13/04/2013, it was shipped out on the 17/04/2013 and received I it on the 29/04/2013. Shipping cost $25.27 for a total of 8 items. So let's dig in.

Beauty Blender Double the Sponge $28.95 after the discount $21.71
Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink $6.99
China Glaze Below Deck $3.99
China Glaze For Audrey $3.99
China Glaze Luxe and Lush $3.99
China Glaze Material Girl $3.99
China Glaze I Herd That $3.99
China Glaze Foie Gras $3.99

Over all, I'm impressed with Cherry Culture

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment