Thursday 2 May 2013

HAUL: Ozsale.com.au + Revlon

Ozsale is a flash sale website, which I'm sure you have all heard about. I'm a member but honestly I have never really been into the whole site until recently. Two weeks ago they had a Revlon and Almay beauty sale and it was just at the right time because they had Revlon nail polish for sale at $3-4 each, I mean that's a bargain right? So since I was trying to build up my nail polish collection I placed an order.


Generally with flash sale sites you would have to wait two to three weeks after the sale has ended to receive your order. I made my purchase on the 14/04 and received the package on the 01/05. The moment I held the package I could smell nail polish and just knew that something went wrong. So I grabbed mt camera so that I could get 'evidence' in case something was really broken.
 Look at this packaging just a piece of bubble wrap placed on top and bottom. This is glass it;s not supposed to be thrown in all together like that.
 Can you see the mess, one of the bottles was completely smashed up. Nail polish was every where, some of the labels were covered in nail polish. 
The shade that was smashed was Stormy and I was really looking forward to wearing this colour the most. This is just cray cray I brought nail polish from Cherry Culture.com and it arrived safely all the way from America. This package came from Wetherill Park and what's really worrying me right now is that I made three other orders from Ozsale, I'm just hoping that they arrive safely and well packaged. I have already contacted Ozsale and now I'm waiting for their response, I hope they don't ask me to return this back to them.

I'll keep you updated about all this.

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment