Monday 22 October 2012

Shopping at Daiso!

Hi,

I went to Daiso today, I think they opened about two weeks ago. But I was busy with uni exams and assessments. So now that I have gotten most of my assessments done. I decided to check it out! Basically I just wanted to the sponge detergent and the blackhead mask that I have heard so much about in the blogging world. So you all know that Daiso is a Japanese 100 yen shop, each item is just 100 yen (approx. $1.20 AUD). In Australia each item is just $2.80 which is almost double the price.

Daiso! Everything $2.80
The shop is somewhat smaller than what I have seen/read about on the internet. Some things were really cute and others were just WTF! They have everything from beauty items, makeup to kitchen and bathroom. So let's take a look at what I brought.
I didn't find both of the items that I wanted, because they were out of stock. I got a hair turban for drying my hair, in pink of course. The pink dotted pouch is for feminine products, the big lace ribbon is a hair tie. Got some black cotton swabs and some individually wrapped ones that I thought wet the wet kind but they weren't :(. The pink tin I got for holding all my hair ties. A camellia oil hair conditioner and microfiber head band and pins for my broad.  

This store was not like what I saw on YouTube and just a normal $2.00 shop. But that won't stop me from going there again.




No comments:

Post a Comment