Wednesday 3 October 2012

Empties #1

Hi, today I have an empties post. I have been reading and loving these kind of post lately, so I decided to do that as well. I don't know if I can do a monthly empties post because I just won't have enough products to talk about. But these posts to encourage me to use up products a lot faster. So lets dig in.  


Garnier Body Intensive 7 days Hydrating Lotion- 400mL         
I have the one in Aloe Vera, its a nice body lotion great for summer. Provides moisture without leaving any stickiness on the skin. Sinks in to the skin very quickly. Does it leave the skin moisturized for 7 whole days. No, it doesn't.
Repurchase? Yes, already have.

Bath & Body Works P.S I Love You Triple Moisture Body Cream- 226g
This is a very thick cream, I really enjoyed using this during the colder months. Despite it being very thick in texture, my dry skin absorbed this very quickly. Towards the end I had to cut it open to use up and to my surprise there was quite a lot of product left. I wasn't really into the fragrance but it wasn't very strong and didn't last a long time.
Repurchase? No, we don't have Bath & Body Works in Australia :(

TonyMoly Floria Whitening Capsule Essence- 50mL
I got this a long time ago and had an on-off relationship with it. While I did love the brightening effect, I think and I'm not sure but when I used this on a daily basis I would get little bumps on my face and mostly forehead. It did not whiten my skin, but it gave a brighter look to it, however that did not last too long either.
Repurchase? No, I have way too many other serums/essences to try out.

Naruko Lupin Anti-Wrinkle Friming Serum- 30mL
I did a review on this here. I really like this serum, every thing from the texture to the smell. While I did  not notice any firming effects, I also don't have any wrinkles on my face, yet. A gel like texture that sinks into the skin very fast and evens out the skin.
Repurchase? Yes, if I make another order from Naruko. 

Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream- 20mL
This cream promised a lot, but did not deliver anything. Promising to diminish fine lines and even improve deep wrinkles, and remove dark circles. No, it did nothing for me except provide sufficient moisture without feeling heavy.
Repurchase? No, I still have one that come part of a set, so I might do a review. 

Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector- 30mL
I didn't use them up both by myself. One of them belonged to my mother who just could not stand the fragrance and gave it to me, just when I finished my one. While it does state that it's 100% fragrance free, there is a chemical smell to it. I just can't throw it out because of the smell so I forced myself to use it up. I think it did a good job of evening out the skin.
Repurchase? No, I can't stand the smell.

Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Recovery Skin- 100mL
You can read the review here. A quick review its was really nice to use and I will be using the other set next winter, because I just think its too moisturizing during summer and I have dry skin so it better for winter.
Repurchase? No, because I have another set to use.     

Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Recovery Emulsion- 100mL
Reviewed here. This is a thick, very thick cream. I'm call it a cream because it was literally a pain is the @$$ to get out of the bottle. They should have thought of adding a pump instead of having me to bang this on my palm very day. While it was so thick, it surprises me of how quick it absorbs and how soft it makes my skin.
Repurchase? No, because I have another set to use.   

Sooryehan Boyun Extra Moisturizing Cream- 25mL
I got two of these deluxe sample/travel sized as part of the Sooryehan set that I brought from G-market. A nice moisture that sink into the skin without leaving and residue or shine. It smells very floral, but this goes away very quickly. A great cream with beautiful packing details on the lid and even come with a spatula.
Repurchase? No, because I have another one to use up.

That's all for this post. I will do another empties post when I have enough products.


Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment