Saturday 6 October 2012

It's Skin Prestige Creme D'escargot Review

Would you put snail slime on you face??

Will snail creams/products have been all the rage in Korea, and I just kept on hearing great reviews about the It's Skin Prestige Creme D'escargot. This snail slime, is supposedly the creme de le mer of snail creams. So while browsing around the It's Skin Gmarket shop, I noticed that they were having, from what I remember a 30-40% off everything in the store. So without thinking twice I added this cream and the serum in the same line to my cart and about one week later they were in my hands.
Amount: 60mL
Made in: Korea
Purchase: G-market
 Price: 60 000 won ($55.45)
There wasn't any English information on the packing except for these four lines,
              -E.G.F. Lifting Care Program
              -Whitening & Reduces Wrinkle Care Program
              -Trouble & Repairs Care Program
              -Smooth & Moisturizing Care Program 
It really sucks when a product does not come with english information. Oh well. With just these four lines I'm guessing that this cream is a all in one type of thing. You know what I mean right, trying to fix everything in just one step.

When I got the cream I was in the middle of using something else so I just placed it with all of my other unused products. Will after a while I got a huge pimple on my chin and I used everything on it. But they just did not work, even my trusty Naurko Niaouli & Tea Tree T-Zone Blackhead Remover and the Oil Out Targeted Treatment did not work. I just remembered that this cream was amazing for this. So out it came and I'm the kind of person that does not open two skincare products at once because they do have an expiry date and I just hate wasting money like that. But desperate times call for desperate measures.

I applied the cream at night and just hoped that it would do something. This is the amazing part the pimple decreased in size and by a lot. So the next night I applied it again and the pimple was gone. It just disappeared. I was surprised that it worked and worked so fast too. 

The texture is very light, almost like a cream-gel hybrid. Sinks in wonderfully with no stickiness. But sadly it did nothing for me besides that pimple incident, no whitening, anti-aging or any of the other claims and promises. It was just a moisturizer, and a simple one defiantly not worth the price.

Repurchase?  No, but I might if it was on a good deal.

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment