Wednesday 4 January 2012

Naruko Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Hydrating Cream Review

Hello

I want to review the Naruko Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Hydrating Cream I have been using this cream for quite a good time now.
Naruko describes this cream as light, emollient moisturizer is specially formulated for normal to combination skin. It absorbs immediately into skin, restoring moisture for softer and more radiant skin.
  
I usually never get products that are recommended for normal skin because i tend to suffer for dry skin most of the year. But since the Naruko website is all in Taiwanese, I just blindly added this so that is completes my Rose and Snow Fungus set.

I have been using this as part of my morning routine, I use this as my second last step before applying sunscreen. 
 
It looks very thick and creamy, and kinda makes you think is this really good for oily/combination skin, but once you spread it out it instantly absorbs into your skin. I have been using this line during summer, in Australia, and so far this has been providing my skin with the perfect level of moisture. My face feels and looks baby soft and my sister has been using this product as part of her night routine and she just loved how it was giving her that soft touch in the morning without leaving her skin oily.  

It comes in a pump bottle, but its all white so it can;t really see how much product I have left in it.This also has the rose scent. I have another back up of this so I will try it during winter just to test how moisturizing it is for dry skin.

Love 

Sakura 

No comments:

Post a Comment