Tuesday 10 January 2012

G-market Haul #3

Hello, I'm so bad I haven't even got about to reviewing/using most of the items from my previous G-market hauls and I just keeping on buying more stuff. I blame G-market so been so addictive, I no longer can go to the site for "just" browsing I end up on the checkout page without even noticing my self anymore.

This what I look like when shopping online.
Now take a look at what I brought.
 Everything came in this HUGE box.
The inner boxes.
First up, MIZON, I have not heard/seen this brand before. I was mostly interested their BB cream. I did make a mistake I wand the Snail BB cream but actually order the snail eye cream. I'm not that mad because Snail cream are a huge hit in Korea right now.
MIZON
I brought the Watermax BB Cream, the snail repair eye cream and they had a special for the Sun Block SPF 50 PA+++, buy one get one free. They gave me 3 face sheet masks, a full sized eye cream and a small packet of various samples.

Holika Holika
Holika Holika had a great sale, and I managed to just settle with these items, the Daily Garden in green tea, acerora, aloe. The 3 seconds starter in the collagen and also the BB Roller cream. The rest were gifts.

                           
It's Skin the Prestige line     
The above two items were the most expensive items in my order, I have heard so much good reviews about these two, so fingers crossed. They gave me the mini gift set as a gift.
More It's Skin
I also got two of they Power 10 serums and the Prestige BB cream, another BB cream and they had a two for one sale on the sun screen.

And, last but not least Daal Story. I first heard about this brand on Hope in a Blog, and they said that Daal Story is a sister brand of Skinfood, which explains why it can in a Skinfood box.
Daal Story
I only brought one item, just to try out the brand and see if I like it. The serum was quite expensive, but when I got the item I noticed that it was a huge 100mL bottle, so YAY!!.

I love how fast everything arrived and plus this order I received about 5,000 Won back from my total shipping fee. But I don't know how to use it. 
Love 

Sakura.

No comments:

Post a Comment