Saturday 19 April 2014

Empties + Sorry

 Sorry, I haven't blogged in a while. It's my last year at uni and it has been hectic. But I'm back with an empties post.

I'm really happy with my efforts to scale down my used products. My dad has plans to renovate the house and so I need to get through my products, because I really don't want to have to package them as well. Anyway lets dig into the empties tray and see what I have finished. I just want to point out that when I state that a product is worth repurchasing, that does not mean I'm going to repurchase it right away.


Tina's Dresser Masks - These masks come in two pieces and while the fit was much more controllable the sheet was way too thick to stay in place. Also I did not notice any difference after using all four masks.
Repurchase? No

Chosungah Raw Black Tonic - This is a first serum product, which means that this is the first product you put on your face after washing it. These first serums are quickly becoming popular in Korea. I did not notice any difference after using it. Also I hate the packaging and I had o transfer it into a pump bottle. This has been repackaged now and it comes in a bottle which is much more convenient to use.
Repurchase? No

Naruko Facial SPA Massage Cotton Pads - These pads contain layers which you can use to create DYI masks out of your toner. Sine the pads are a bit thick I tend to split them in half and use it.
Repurchase? Yes, but I already have two more boxes to use up.
Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Night Repair - This emulsion is just so perfect for the summer months, it moisturizes without leaving any sticky residue on the face. The scent is also so calming and relaxing.  This line has be reformulated and I would like to try that out.
Repurchase? I would like to try the new reformulated line.

Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Repair Cream - This is not really a cream but more of a hybrid gel/cream, which is why it feels so nice to use. While it does claim to minimize fine lines, I did not notice any difference with that. But it does a great job at moisturizing.
Repurchase? No

Naruko Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Hydrating Cream - This was my day time cream during spring and it was just perfect. The creamy texture provided just the right amount of moisturize without making me feel oily or sticky. The natural rose scent is a bonus too.
Repurchase? No

Naruko Rose & Snow Fungus Aqua Cubic Complex - I love how this serum does not claim to fix all issues. It claims to be moisturizing and that's what I love about it.
Repurchase? Yes
Naruko Marjoram and Lavender Brightening Eye Cream - This light cream really does help brighten the area area. However, it is not very moisturizing for me I had to apply another eye cream on top of this to keep my eye area well moisturized.
Repurchase? No

Vitacrene B12 - This is probably the only cream that I have repurchased. This use this only during winter because it is just so moisturizing. The tube still had a bit more product in it and I used it during spring. It was not a good idea because I started to get more black and white heads, because of how moisturizing it was. This is best used in the colder months only!
Repurchase? Yes, but not right now.

It's Skin WG Effector with Arbutin - When I first started using this I did notice a slight brightening effect. But then it just did nothing, I still continued to use it because I hate wasting products.
Repurchase? No
Kose Airy Whip - This is a foam cleanser, so you just pump once and you get a mountain of thick foam. I do find it to be slightly drying so I only use it when I have a full face of makeup, because it does a great job at removing make up.
Repurchase? No

Neal and Wolf Heat Protection Guard - I only bought this because the reviews all stated how wonderful the scent is. And it's true the scent is amazing and it does a good job at protecting your hair from hot tools.
Repurchase? No

Kao Essential Damage Care Rich Premier - After reading so many great things about the hair mask I wanted to try out the whole line. I found the shampoo to be way too drying and made my hair way to frizzy. The conditioner did not provide enough moisturize to my hair. I did notice better results with the treatment, my hair felt a lot softer and did control the frizz a bit.
Repurchase? No 
These are not empties but they are products I just will never use up. The Napoleon gardenia body lotion smells like something old people would use. The Missha spray sun milk does not even work, I did e-mail Missah and they told me to send them a video which I did and they just never replied. The Garnier deodorant just has a scent that I just don't like.

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment