Happy New Year everyone, I cannot believe how fast 2013 went. I'm not into making resolutions but I do want to start going to bed early, wake early and not spend all my money on makeup or skin care. Today, I will be doing a favorites post, I usually don't do these mostly because I tend to forget what I used most during the month.
1. Real Techniques Brushes - I love these and the ones I reach for the most are the buffing brush and the powder brush. I have actually been using the powder brush to apply my liquid foundations and I'm loving it.
2. Beauty Blender - I just could not bring myself to spend that kinds money on a sponge. But now that I have tried it, I don't know why I waited so long. Just a helpfully tip, make sure to wash this after each use!
3. 3W Clinic Powder - I most use this during the summer to set my base makeup. It's keeps my base makeup in place but doesn't look powdery. Plus it is also affordable.
4. Maybelline Super Stay Foundation - I have been reaching for this more than any thing else, it provides medium coverage that is build able. I also love how it stays in place but doesn't look cakey or powdery.
5. Chosungah Raw Dayshu Real Skin Fixer - This is a luminizer that you mix with your BB cream or foundation. It gives the most amazing dewy effect without looking like a disco ball.
6. Espoir Water Splash Sun Cream SPF 50 - This light weight sun cream has a little effect in it, once you spread it out it create little water beads. I find that this gives a cooling effect which is really nice during the summer. Sadly it's not longer on the Espoir G-market site, I hope it's not discontinued.
7. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo - To be honest I have only been using this for the past 3 weeks but I really do love it. I had these little bumps on my forehead and near my chin, they are not noticeable but I can feel them. I tired everything and then remembered that I have bought a tube of this. I used it and OMG within three days everything way gone.
8. Alpha H Liquid Gold - I cannot believe how much I love this product. It just works, my face has been looking a lot brighter and smoother and just soft since I have been using this. Why did I wait so long to try this is something I will never now.
9. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat - This year has been the year of nail polish for me. I have been so into painting my nails and doing nail art. But I just hate the wait for the to dry and I usually smudge a nail or too and get frustrated. I finally bought it and very looked back.
10. Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle - I love these and this is my most worn shade. I just love how it looks on me. It's not really a pink colour and it kinds looks like brown but on my lips I just love it.
11. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey - This is usually always in my bag I love how it's a no fuss lip product. This shade it a my lips but much better.
12. Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayon in Macaron - This one is a lot more moisturizing and has a nice gloss to it. I love this more during the colder months, however it doesn't last very long but I still have the shade and texture.
Comment below and tell me what was your 2013 favorites.