Sunday 1 December 2013

Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Ultra Moisture Cream

I'm back with another review from the Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Ultra Moisture line. I hope your not bored of these already, if you are I apologize, but I really think that when buying a product it is so much help when someone has tired it out and reviewed it. Today I will be reviewing the cream.
As you can see the packaging is the same as the lotion and emulsion. However, both the lotion and emulsion bottles are glass and this cream comes in a plastic jar. 

The jar was sealed, which shows that the jar has not been opened and is fresh.
 The cream is a very pale yellow colour and a slight scent, but it does not linger. The jar is 50ml but looking at the jar it looks a lot bigger. It's not very travel friendly but since I bought mine from G-market it came with deluxe samples of the lotion, emulsion and cream.
 I used the MX-II Platinum Ultra Moisture line during the winter and it was my main skincare routine for both day and evening. The cream is very thick in texture and when applied to the skin it melts right away. It does not leave any sticky or greasy residue behind, however it is very moisturizing for my very dry skin. I also noticed that it smoothed out my skin and makeup applied on a lot more evenly and looked dewy.

Recommend? Yes, especially for people with dry skin types.

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment