Thursday 22 December 2011

Hello

Today I will be reviewing the Holika Holika 3 Second Stater. Just some extra information on the fairly brand new cosmetic and skincare company, Holika Holika. When I was browsing the cosmetic section of G-market I came about this brand. I did a little research on the brand and found that the spoke models were CN BLUE!!!! 


Now if you LOVE the Korean drama You're Beautiful then you'll know who I'm talking about. One of the reasons I was so drawn to the brand, is the fact that its got a kinda Gothic/Magical feel to it. Unlike some of the other Korean brands this one is not overly girly. Yet still cute.

Anyway today I wanted to review the 3 Seconds Starter that I brought in my first G-market haul.


So what is it ??
It's a moisturizing starter that helps to moisturize your skin.
After your done cleansing your face, you must apply the 3 Seconds Starter right away. 

I have been using it for about a month now, and I'm really loving this extra step in my ever growing skincare routine. I use about 3-4 pumps of this right after washing my face in the morning and night. This must be used before toner and I just pat it dry. 

As you can see it's quite thicker than a normal Asian toner, it still holds it drop shape for a while. But once you spread it out it suddenly becomes very  watery and is absorbed quite nicely into the skin. It doesn't leaven a sticky feeling on the face and has a very clean and fresh scent to it. The scent is quite strong.

It comes in two form the Hyaluronic Acid and a Collagen one. 

I really do recommend you try it and add it your skincare routine. I do feel a difference from using this. When I use this I feel that my skin remains baby soft and I no longer get that tight feeling after washing my face. 

Where to buy??
G-market = is cheaper and cost more on shipping.
E-bay= most seller offer free shipping but expect to pay
more than double the Korean original price.

Love 

Sakura

   

2 comments:

  1. I got that recently and I'm loving it as well! I made my skin really soft and smooth. Tony Moly also has a starter which they call a booster. It is suppose to do the same thing as this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do LOVE this product and I will keep my eyes on the Tony Moly one too next time I order from G-market.

      Delete