Sunday 18 December 2011

G-market Haul #2

Hello


I got my second G-market a few weeks ago, but I was a bit too busy to post about it. This is what I got...

I only ordered from only from three sellers LuView, The Saem and Clio.
I was just browsing through the facial makeup section of G-market, when I saw the LuView store and they shipped internationally and were having a sale on all of their products. LuView is new Korean cosmetics company, and I have never heard about it before. I did google it, but didn't see a lot of reviews about them. But I still went through and brought all of the products expect for 2 the mini pack and the cleanser which wasn't shipping international.  
Sorry for not removing the bubble wrap >_<


They gave me a free LuView angel t-shirt. Yay.
The company does have quite a lot of reviews on the beauty blogging world right now.
But most are been sponsored so yeah.
The products were on sale so I can't remember the prices.
I got the following:
  •  One touch brush sun powder SPF 50 PA+++
  • Mineral Pact in #1.
  • Real skin primer
  • Aqua essence whitening BB cream
  • Whitening Capsule BB cream
  •  Crystal cover BB cream in #1.
Clio gave me a simple make up bag.
Again sorry for the bubble wrap.
I got the Clio Diamond Rose HD Foundation in shade #21. 
It came with a free cleanser. 
Price $26.65
I have also been hearing about of good news about The Saem and so I  wanted to give it 
a shot. I have only heard of their skincare lines more than the make up products.
The Saem were very generous with the gifts.
As you can see I got a few cute gifts from The Saem. I got another simple leopard print make up bag that you can see in the corner of the photo. Oops. It had some of their best selling Chaga skincare samples. I also got a cute cute enviro bag. It unfolds to become a shopping bag and once your done you can fold it back and it becomes a a small sized bag. I also got the super cute pink mirror.
The items I brought were:


Love 

Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment