Wednesday 30 November 2011

Ebay Haul

Hello

A few days ago I received my order from Amore Pacific Ebay store. They are the direct store that sell authentic Korean products that are under the Amore Pacific brand. Some of the brands that they sell are Mamonde, the famous Laneige brand, IOPE and many other lines. 

I only got Mamonde foundations because they were quiet affordable. 

 
I got 3 foundations and 1 green coloured base.
I did have some trouble selecting the foundation colour. Because Mamonde is not a brand 
that is well know outside of Korea and Asia, so there weren't many swatches or reviews on these products.
I e-mailed the seller and asked if they have and swatches, but they sadly didn't they 
were very kind and tried to describe the colours to me. I decided to go with 21 because it sounded to
be just right for me. 

  When I first pumped the foundation on my hand I was horrified by how orange the colours were but once it blended the colour out, it actual matched my skin tone really well.  
The foundations are really similar in coverage and they are also moisturizing for my dry skin. The base is green and I came to understand that green bases are great at neutralizing red skin, so if you get red from pimples, which i don't get, it would be perfect. I still use it as a primer because it helps to brighten my face. 
   

  
The seller had gave me 4 packs of Mamonde Soothing Kit in deluxe sample sizes, very handing if your traveling. Since my order was over $50 I was also given a free Mamonde Natural Pact in #1. 

Overall I'm really impressed with my items I think they are really budget friendly items and I really recommend you visit the e-bay seller.   

Love 

Sakura.


1 comment:

  1. Hi I just go through the comments and I found your comment about the Taiwan Naruko CP.... her address is naruko.tw.agent(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete